What I've been up to!
• have been training for my first tri with awesome athlete-friend. Cannot wait to complete my training as I was supposed to be ready a while ago and I just never was an endurance athlete in my life so has taken longer than i wanted but you would be surprised what the human body is capable of if you don't set limits on yourself. We've an amazing machine, really.
• have swirled in and out of the dating scene like a revolving yo-yo. It's possible earth didn't create a man who's a suitable fit and I can only say this because I've definitely given it the ol' college try.
• I will very soon be posting two original traditional pieces I'm excited about ultimately selling so watch as I make my debut there and PLEASE give me constructive crits because if I'm ever going to really hit the gallery circuit like I intend to I'll need all the honest help I can get without you know shattering my fragile ego... and if not for that what are we even doing here?
• I am attempting to be more social but honestly I was born shy (not to be confused with stuck up though it often is) - I'm a self-proclaimed s.a.p & as hard as I try I seem to be ever-shrouded in social anxiety. If you're not afflicted with this do I ever envy you but it's a huge hindrance with my professional career because there's nothing like developing a strong fear of success stemming from the idea that if you do become successful you'll actually have to put yourself out there and the idea of ever doing that terrifies the shite out of me. Short of consumption of copious amounts of alcohol during social gatherings I've never figured out a way to get past that.
• buying my first home & holy shite the whole system is just fucked. No part of me want to do a 30 year loan where you're paying 1.5 times the cost of the hut but I want a yard so I can do the gardening thing so either I need to become independently wealthy or I need to suck it up and just tell myself it's what everyone has to do so stop whining.
that's about it from this chicken little... same time same place next year?!